By Charles Duroiselle
This scarce antiquarian e-book is a facsimile reprint of the unique. because of its age, it could possibly include imperfections similar to marks, notations, marginalia and improper pages. simply because we think this paintings is culturally vital, we have now made it on hand as a part of our dedication for shielding, maintaining, and selling the world's literature in reasonable, prime quality, smooth variations which are actual to the unique paintings.
Read or Download A Practical Grammar of the Pāli Language PDF
Similar literary books
The 12 months is 4991. The TARDIS is lifeless and Compassion is evolving right into a sentient alternative for it. to prevent the Timelords, the health practitioner makes a decision to slot a Randomiser however the in simple terms position he can receive the elements is the planet Yquatine.
Probably the most widespread and venerated of our modern literary artists, writer John Crowley now brilliantly re-creates a time in the US while usual humans have been requested to sacrifice their comforts and uproot their lives for the reason for freedom. within the early years of the Nineteen Forties, because the nation's younger males send off to struggle, the decision is going out for developers of the equipment essential to defeat the enemy.
The Epigrammata Bobiensia are a suite of seventy one poems, written among the fourth and 5th century d. C. in a cultural milieu of expert pagans linked to Symmachus, yet gravitating towards Ausonius. The absence of polemical accents and the alternative for balanced expressions healthy good with this pagan elite, for whom the literary revival of vintage types is a rhetorical workout and an software of a cultural confirmation.
- Representing the Past: A Literary Analysis of Narrative Historiography in the Book of Samuel (Supplements to Vetus Testamentum)
- Nexus: The Rosy Crucifixion III
- The logic of pragmatism: an examination of John Dewey's logic
- Poetics of the Elements in the Human Condition: The Sea: From Elemental Stirrings to Symbolic Inspiration, Language, and Life-Significance in Literary Interpretation and Theory
Additional resources for A Practical Grammar of the Pāli Language
Dat. Acc. Ins. Abl. Loc. §307. Feminine Singular. ayaŋ. assāya, assā. imissāya, imissā, imāya. assāya, assā. imissāya, imissā, imāya. imaŋ. imāya, assā, imissā. imāya, assā, imissā. assaŋ, imissaŋ, assā, imissā, imāyaŋ, imāya. DECLENSION OF ASU, THAT. Plural. imā, imāyo. imāsānaŋ, imāsaŋ. §308. Masculine. Nom. Gen. imāsānaŋ, imāsaŋ. Dat. imā, imāyo. imāhi, imābhi. imāhi, imābhi. imāsu. Acc. Ins. Abl. Loc. Neuter. Nom. Gen. Dat. Acc. Ins. Abl. Loc. Singular. idaŋ, imaŋ. imassa, assa. imassa, assa.
Examples. Stem. sīha, lion. assa, horse. hattha, the hand. dāra, wife. Remarks. §170. All nouns the stem of which ends in o, and the Nom. sing. in aŋ, are Neuter. " (b) Native grammarians invariably use it as the sign of the Vocative case. (c) The Feminine, bhotī, "madam" is regularly declined after the ī declension Feminine, (adī). Examples. Stem. citta, the mind. rūpa, an image. bhatta, rice. hita, benefit. bhaya, fear. §167. DECLENSION OF ARAHAŊ, SAINT. STEM IN AT, (OR ANT). " Nom. Gen. Dat.
293. Feminine: sā, she, this, that. tumhākaŋ, to you, for you tumhaŋ, to you, for you. vo, to you, for you. Nom. Gen. tumhe, you. tumhākaŋ, you. vo, you. Dat. tumhehi, by you. tumhebhi, by you. vo, by you. tumhehi, from you. tumhebhi, from you. vo. from you. Acc. Ins. Abl. Loc. tumhesu, in, on, upon you. Remarks. (a) The bases are tad and ta (sometimes lengthened to tā, in the singular). (b) tumha (tumhad), is the plural base. (c) te like me of ahaŋ, is an enclitic form and never begins a sentence; so is vo for the plural.
A Practical Grammar of the Pāli Language by Charles Duroiselle